Artist Statement

 

Artist statement

This project tries to Capture the “lifestyle in a pandemic”. Many different aspects of daily lifestyle in corona have been portrayed. The change in how things were done normally and how they are now is a big part of this project. Other things such as social distancing, isolation and changes in everyday household changes are shown in this project.

                General changes in how things used to be done and how they are done now is an important part of “corona time” which is why this was the topic I focused on the most. For instance, grocery shopping at a store, the rules and regulation to be followed during shopping. And how people adopted to those changes. Secondly, isolation was something that affected almost everyone during this pandemic. In my project I have tried to show “isolation” through different compositions such as texture tones and shapes.

                I have also touched on the negative aspects of the of the pandemic, such as fear, death, and mental issues. Since these topics cannot really be shown through a photograph with the help of editing, viewpoints, and angles I have taken my own take on what these topics mean to me.

Comments

Popular Posts